Top events with distance
By far the best events for your team in 2022
Last year, we reviewed and adapted all processes for our team events based on strict hygiene rules and distance regulations. The result is by far the best events for your team event in 2022! Mouth-Noise-Mask for each participant, adherence to the minimum distance at all times and a comprehensive disinfection strategy ensure a safe event. Our checklist for you as the event organiser also helps to minimise the risks. Depending on the current regional infection situation and legal situation, we remain flexible regarding postponements, cancellations or any changes of your planned team event. Just contact us for a no-obligation quote!
By far the best team events only from teamgeist
Team events during the pandemic?
At the moment, the situation still looks a bit uncertain. But as soon as the infection situation and the legal situation allow again, we will be ready! Last year it was shown that analogue team events were very popular and could be carried out absolutely safely. We have constantly updated and improved the hygiene concepts we developed last year and have thought about many important points in detail. For example, the provision of FFP2 masks for the team events, quick tests or self-tests, vaccinations, trained staff and much more. We want to make it possible for you and your staff to implement analogue events with personal contact (at a distance, of course).
Why are team events and team building measures so important right now?
For the past year, many employees have been working exclusively or largely from their home offices. Meetings and also many private meetings often take place virtually.
The desire to finally meet with real people in the real world again is growing continuously. A big sense of togetherness is strengthened by personal meetings. An analogue team event at a distance helps to achieve absolute and, above all, shared feelings of happiness after such a long period of abstinence. team building in person during the pandemic with excellentt security concepts. We are already looking forward to meeting you!
Cancellations / Postponements / Transformation
Why you can book carefree with teamgeist?
We remain flexible with you. You can book your summer party or any team event of your choice with us for 2022 without any worries. If the infection situation and regional regulations permit, we will implement your desired event safely and in accordance with our anti-corona event guarantees. If conditions do not permit, we will give you the following three options:
Together, we can convert your event into another event of equal value. For example, a hybrid event if the number of participants has been reduced and we need to split your team into several smaller teams. Find out more about our hybrid events here.
Or we can convert your event into a virtual event if an analogue event cannot take place. Or you have already booked a virtual event and the situation allows analogue events to take place sooner than expected. In that case, we will be happy to convert your remote event into an analogue event.
If you would like the exact event to take place, we will give you the option to reschedule it for a date within the next 365 days from the agreed event date.
Our flexible cancellation conditions offer you the possibility to cancel your planned event at very short notice due to government restrictions.
Our teamgeist anti-corona event guarantees for team events during a pandemic:
- Provision of FFP2 masks, disinfectants and, if necessary, gloves before, during and after the event.
- Provision of quick/self-tests - exact procedure will be discussed individually
- Concretely elaborated hygiene concept
- All event activities are prepared in such a way that the minimum distance during the event between the participants and our guides can be maintained according to regional regulations.
- In addition, there is the possibility of implementing a person within the small teams as a safety and hygiene officer who, together with our guides, will once again pay special attention to maintaining the minimum distance during the entire event.
- Presenting the hygiene rules to all participants before each event.
- Keeping lists of participants for possible tracing of infection chains
- Conducting the event exclusively at partner locations with an appropriate safety concept
- Trained staff with regard to hygiene regulations
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you!