tabtour - the digital scavenger hunt as an event with distance
iPad rally as a team event with distance - during Corona
Modern software for maximum team fun
Geocaching was yesterday: equipped with the latest iPads, state-of-the-art software (and other equipment depending on the event design), your participants embark on a multi-faceted digital scavenger hunt. At the beginning, the event leader divides them into small groups. During the entire iPad rally, the teams communicate in real time with each other and with the game leader. The teams solve a wide variety of tasks during the tabtour and can or must successfully complete cross-team projects in different event forms or prepare tasks for a common and unifying final challenge.
Our iPad rally software is constantly being further developed by specialists and is state of the art. It offers the teams a large digital playing field at your desired venue. Here, geo-referenced points, so-called tabspots, are set up at cultural and tourist highlights or places of your choice. Behind them are various exciting tasks from the areas of:
- Riddles and information about the sights and your event themes
- special team tasks
- promotional and information stands on your themes
- Workshop units at special locations
- Team games and photo tasks
- Video sequences for special tasks
The teams now have the task to solve the mystery of the individual tabspots of the tabtour and to master as many of them as possible. Each group decides independently and according to its own strategy which route the participants will take through the city and which tabspots they will visit. Once the teams have reached one of these tabspots, the respective puzzle, brain game or team task is released on the iPad. This is the only place where the solutions can be found and important points can be collected for the team. The interactive map, the live chat and a real-time high score provide the necessary competitive atmosphere among the teams.
Teamwork, strategy, communication as decisive factors
Decisive for success is a coherent strategy, good teamwork and the use of the resources of all participants!
During the event, the iPads send all pictures and data of the iPad rally to a central PC, which also enables communication among each other. The event is evaluated together with all teams in an emotional showdown.
The tabtour is an individualised company event and training concept with the possibility of adding team activities to the existing tasks in order to achieve, for example, employee motivation or company-specific knowledge transfer. All tabtour events and trainings can therefore be individually tailored to your objectives, requirements and wishes.
Our teamgeist anti-corona event guarantees:
- Conducted exclusively at partner locations with a corresponding safety concept.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 m between participants and our guides is maintained at all times.
- Provision of the necessary safety materials such as mouth-nose protection and gloves
- Provision of disinfectants before, during and after the event
- Hygiene training for all participants
- Keeping lists of participants for possible tracing of infection chains
- Trained staff in hygiene regulations and rules of conduct
- Equipment cleaned and disinfected in advance
Our services for you at a glance
- Planning and implementation of the event together with you
- Complete equipment and material: iPad, GPS device and map
- TABMAP - Tour Manual, GPS Manual, Tab Manual
- Mouth-nose protection and gloves
- Hygiene training for all participants
- Supervision by experienced team guides depending on the number of participants
- Use of TABTOUR software
- Prices: can vary depending on individual customer requirements and location.
- Optional services:
- Individual app design through customisation to client branding.
- Rain poncho for all participants
- Winner prize
- Snapshots of the day
- Certificates for each participant
- from 100 € plus 19 % VAT