- 25-500 Persons
- 1 Hour(s)
Should you not be able to hold the event you have booked due to the current situation regarding the coronavirus in Germany, we will give you the opportunity to make up for this within one year, starting from the originally planned date of the event, at the same conditions. It is also possible to convert the event into another event of equal value. Cancellation costs will of course not be incurred for the one-time postponement. This does not apply to our remote events.
Your summer celebration, corporate retreat or team event in the open air
Conquer your very own world and bring honor to your kingdom!
Whether beer mug lifting, barrel rolling or archery – the highland games are something for everyone. Who is the strongest Scot? Who can bring honour and glory to their team and earn the king’s respect? Find out during the highland games – strategy, team spirit and a lot of fun guaranteed!
The Highland Games date back to the times of the Celtic kings in Scotland. They were held in order to find the strongest and quickest men of Scotland, who then often became the king’s guard or messenger.
A lot of games from everyday life and work were also integrated into the highland games.
Single teams compete against one another in different games before the winner is announced.
· Sheaf Toss – a sack filled with hay is thrown as far as possible using a pitchfork
· Tossing the Wellie – throwing contest with rubber boots (Engl: wellingtons = wellies). Historically speaking, housewives threw the dirty boots that their husbands came home in out of the house.
· Tug-o-war - teams pull on opposite ends of a rope wearing kilts
· “The damned barrel” – with a lot of skill, quickness and a portion of courage, a 300 l barrel has to be filled with water. The problem: there are 30 holes in the barrel.
· Other modules: nailing contest, beer mug lifting, barrel rolling, archery, wheelbarrow race