- 15-2500 Persons
- ab 1 Hour(s)
You are welcome to try out whether a remote event is the right event format for you in an individual free test event. We will organize this for you - even at short notice. Just ask us for more information.Event requests
From OLD to NEW
Upcycling is the process of transforming waste products or (seemingly) useless objects into new products. As an example in our workshop old bicycle inner tubes, T-shirts or packaging can be turned into unique household items, jewellery or fashion accessories. We clarify with you which materials are suitable for the participants´ households and which products can be designed from them. We also provide the participants with design tips.
We will organise an entertaining workshop with our upcycling artist through video chat.
Services at a glance:
- Coordination of the motto and creation of the remote event concept
- Working materials (such as jeans leftovers, packaging, production waste, glue, tools, easels, canvases, etc.)
- Complete equipment such as disposable aprons for the participants, disposable gloves, protective foil, work tables, etc.
- Support by experienced team guides
- Moderation of your remote event
- Optional: professional artistic accompaniment by Upcycling specialist
- Upcycling specialist
Possible additional costs
- Prices may vary depending on the scope of services, individual customer requirements, date and number of participants