iPad Short Film Festival as Remote Event
- 15-2500 Persons
- ab 1 Hour(s)
You are welcome to try out whether a remote event is the right event format for you in an individual free test event. We will organize this for you - even at short notice. Just ask us for more information.Event requests
Remote Film Festival - a touch of Hollywood in the Home Office
This digital online event is playful and entertaining. Your employees first meet in a large virtual conference room (technology provided by us or the customer) and then go to their team room with 3-4 other colleagues. The task there is to create a short film according to a given motto. The special challenge here is the composition of the screens on the screen - so your team members also come together online! Directing instructions and food for thought by the teamgeist moderators ensure a fun dynamic! In the grand finale in the main room, the finished films are then presented and rated in the online voting.
Simple and intuitive - the process of the film festival as a remote event
Together with you, we decide in advance on a motto under which the short films are to be shot.
We agree on the duration of the team event depending on whether the short films are to be shot in one piece or whether they are to be additionally edited, cut and accompanied by music.
In the course of a predefined period of time (one hour, one day, one week - anything is possible), each participant is to shoot a short film. Either for themselves in their home office, with colleagues or the whole team in the office - anything is possible!
A teamgeist moderator gives an introduction to the team event on site or digitally.
Then it becomes interactive:
- Using a digital app, such as Zoom, the teams can meet in so-called breakout rooms to discuss the story and the procedure.
- And then they can get started.
- If desired, we can provide props.
- As soon as the short films are finished, they are presented and the winners are determined by voting. ...and the Oscar goes to...
- After the team event, the short films will be made available to all participants via a link.
- The films ensure that this Remote Team Event will be remembered for a long time.
- The participants experience and develop more of a "we" feeling during this remote event!
- Provision and preparation of a large group room for joint briefing and final presentation of the videos based on a common video conferencing tool, such as Zoom
- Invitation management to the room
- Moderation and management of the event by an experienced event manager
- Supervision and support of the event by other experienced Team Spirit guides
- Postal provision of all necessary materials, such as iPads including pre-installed software, cladding props, directional flaps, clipboards etc.
- Individual motto-finding based on the opening event
- Play time should be about 180 minutes
- Exciting final presentations incl. award ceremony